IC Media is a collection of highly skilled, motivated, talented, creative, technical, experienced, friendly, and caffeinated individuals who share the same ethics; creating many wondrous things for the greatest people in the world. Those we are honored to call clients and friends.
John is proficient in multiple media disciplines (video, photography, web) and demonstrates expertise with scads of hardware solutions for today's tech rich world.
• Creative Producer with extensive experience in partnering with companies to create dynamic and effective communications for internal, and external channels. Focusing on messaging with a purpose -- delivered in unexpected and delightful ways.
• Live Event Producer seamlessly integrating the latest technology with engaging creative content to create a rich and memorable experience for audiences of all sizes in any location.
• Creative Technologist integrating thoughtful creative initiatives with new and unexplored technologies to effectively interact with people.
What is a Techmavenist?
Techmavenist: Technical <--> Maven (n.)
1. One who's technical prowess stretches far and wide, across platforms and industries, allowing them to be proficient at finding solutions that not only amaze, but actually work.
Steve has a passion for clear communication and creating high quality content and memorable events. He uses multiple media disciplines and results-driven experience to push creative and innovative communication forward. As a Creative Director & Executive Producer, Steve manages and motivates talented creative teams and projects to ever higher degrees of excellence while creating rich and memorable experiences for both large groups or personal interactions. His experience as a Sr. Production Manager provides extensive and successful project and team management skills, creating dynamic and effective communications for internal and external channels. Steve successfully drives multiple simultaneous projects - on time and on budget.
What is a Creatologist?
Creatologist: Creative <--> Technologist (n.)
1. One who integrates thoughtful creative initiatives with new and unexplored technologies to create rich, meaningful and effective human experiences in the digital age.
“Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
-Vincent Van Gogh
20 - 20
Al Gore being live webcasted to the BAI Retail Delivery Conference and Expo.
Ben Mesker, Frazier Nivens, and Steve Kitzman on the boat and heading offshore for a unique high-speed underwater video shoot for Regal Boats.
For the Regal FasTrac video, we had 5 different camera types capturing different aspects of their innovative hull design.
Either Ben is ready for the boat to make a pass or he has just accepted the nomination by the Conch Republic to be their new dictator!
Awesome DP, Ben Mesker, in the heat of the moment.
Getting some above the waterline shots for Regal.
Stephen Morgan and Steve Kitzman with the mighty GoPro.
The boys reviewing some footage.
The super talented Frazier Nivens getting last minute direction.
Getting set up underwater for the next shot.
Capturing some stunning underwater images of the Regal hull with world class underwater videographer Frazier Nivens and a Red Epic.
Ben Mesker getting a great shot of a Regal 21 at speed.
On location in Key Largo, FL. The entire team for the Regal FasTrac video shoot.
On location with the very lovely and talented Minette Marcial.
Producing the annual OSI meeting...
On location for Dart Container Co.
We have helped the USPS step out at hundreds of tradeshows.
Einstein getting crazy
Yes, we have worked with Einstein.
The 5D MkII is really heavy and needed that big tripod...not.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Video & Post Production
Live Web Casting
Blended Screen Production
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line to learn more...
407 774 1110
© 2014 copyright IC Media Productions, Inc. - all rights reserved.