Flowers begin to bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the months of April and May. POP 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 7:12 AM. Last updated today at 18:07. High 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds light and variable. Wilmington, DE Weather. Take control of your data. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 46F. 20. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. We will review the data in question. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Today. Current Weather. In Wilmington, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Today. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Use escape to clear. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Low near 20F. High near 40F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. The most pleasant months of the year for Wilmington are September, June and May. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Averages are for New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Cloudy with showers. 25 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. High 37F. Low 28F. Use escape to clear. Light rain on Monday. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. In Wilmington, the summers are warm and humid, the winters are very cold, and it is wet and partly cloudy year round. Chance of rain 40%. Low 36F. Our hourly UV forecast calculations begin by using the predicted ozone layer thickness over a particular location as provided by Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI). See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Clear skies. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. About one inch of snow expected. Radar. A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Wilmington Weather Forecasts. Feels-Like Temperature. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 44F. Air Quality Excellent. Humidity 50%. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. WEATHER DETAILS - Wilmington, Delaware. North winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming northeast after midnight. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Higher wind gusts possible. Low near 40F. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Wilmington, DE . Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Partly cloudy this evening then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of freezing rain after midnight. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Periods of snow. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 43F. High 39F. Wilmington, DE (19810) Today. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight We will review the data in question. Use up and down arrows to change selection. As of 4:10 am EST. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Low 31F. 37 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Chance of snow 90%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Report Station. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Snow: ~0.25 in. 10 Day. Average Weather in Wilmington Delaware, United States. UV Index 2 of 10. Chance of rain 40%. Wilmington, DE Weather. Wilmington (DE) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Humidity 65%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Gale Warning until WED 7:00 PM EST. A few clouds from time to time. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Wilmington, Delaware Low around 30F. Higher wind gusts possible. Feels Like 31°. High 37F. Video. Humidity. UV Index 0 of 10. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 3pm and 4pm. Low 23F. Clear skies. Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. sunrise 7:17 am. Hourly. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Wilmington, Delaware including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind UV Level. Cloudy More Details. A slight chance of freezing rain … Winds light and variable. High 49F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. High 49F. Partly cloudy throughout the day. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … Wind Gusts 11 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. 21. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 36 °F. Video. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Mostly cloudy. Wind W 9 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. See more current weather. Weather Alerts-Wilmington, DE. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 30%. The first option will be automatically selected. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. Wilmington 14 Day Extended Forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 45 °F. Report Station. Gusty winds during the morning. High 41F. Low 29F. Wind WSW 5 mph. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 22F. Weather: What to Wear. Wilmington, Delaware, USA - Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts. Low 28F. High 42F. Annual Weather Averages Near Wilmington. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 20, 2021 January 21, 2021 January 22, 2021 January 23, 2021 January 24, 2021 January 25, 2021 January 26, 2021 January 27, 2021 Low 38F. July is the hottest month for Wilmington with an average high temperature of 86.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Delaware Past Weather in Wilmington, Delaware, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks. Winds light and variable. Lows in the mid 30s. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Cloudy with showers. 24° Clear. Chance of snow 60%. High 34F. Cloudy with showers. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Wilmington, DE Weather . A few clouds. UV Level. Chance of rain 40%. 10 Day. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 27F. Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. Weather warnings issued. Low 34F. Clear. Chance of snow 40%. Low around 30F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High near 45F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Then mainly rain showers expected in the afternoon. Cloudy skies. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 31F. 33° F. RealFeel® 31°. Chance of precip 30%. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F. Winds light and variable. Sun Rise. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Take control of your data. Radar. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with … Ice? Forecast - Wilmington (DE) Day by day forecast. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wilmington, DE with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunshine and some clouds. Get the UV forecast index for Wilmington, DE, US. January 20, 2021: Wilmington weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Overcast for the hour. Wind. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. High near 45F. Mostly clear. Chance of rain 60%. Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. A mix of clouds and sun. 39°F Partly cloudy with a few flurries ending in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Wilmington, DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. A few clouds from time to time. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Low 32F. Rain? Weather in Wilmington, Delaware. Chance of precip 40%. Hourly. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … Humidity. Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Chance of rain 60%. (Weather station: New Castle County Airport, USA). Action Recommended. Thank you for reporting this station. Snow? Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Partly cloudy. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 38F. Chance of snow 60%. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wilmington area.